Sunshine Pillows wrap around your neck for a complete 360-degree support. It provides direct head support to a user sitting upright or in a reclined position such as traveling, working on computers, and watching TV.
Guaranteed comfort. Best value for your money.
What Makes Sunshine Pillows the Best Neck Pillows for Travel?
A good neck pillow for travel not only helps you stay comfortable during long flights or car rides — it can help people with cervical spine problems and facial pain feel better and prevent injuries. A neck travel pillow that’s designed by doctors, like the ones from Sunshine Pillows, provides support where your body needs it most. Our team carefully considers body needs and provides a wide variety of customized, ergonomic travel pillows for your neck, whether you’re looking for extra support or you’re tall and can’t seem to find a pillow that fits your needs.
A travel neck support pillow fits around the neck area, with a deep depression to cradle the head and with extra padding under the neck. Wearing a neck pillow helps prevent the head from falling too far to one side, alleviating pressure on one side of your neck that works to keep the head up. Because neck pillows are helpful in keeping the neck in alignment with the spine, they’re not only great for travel. They are, however, an excellent choice for for everyday activities such as watching TV in your recliner or reading a book in your bed.
When choosing a neck pillow, you’ll want to look for features including:
- 360-degree support. This ensures you can be sitting upright or reclining and still get the vital support you need.
- Custom fits. No neck is the same. When choosing a good neck pillow for travel that’s best for you, look for options that include diverse sizes so you can get the optimal fit for you.
- Soothing comfort. Your travel neck support pillow should include elements that make it a dream to wear. Chin supports allows your head to rest comfortably on the pillow. This reduced pressure on your neck muscles gives the pillow a calming quality. Strong neck support with a narrow neck band cradles your head while protecting your spine.
All these features are found in Sunshine Pillows neck pillows. Our pillows are recommended by doctors with patients who need a good neck pillow for travel.
Why Sunshine Pillows Offers the Best Travel Neck Pillow:
At Sunshine Pillows, we believe good health and comfort should go hand in hand, which is why we’ve designed our travel neck support pillows to encourage both peaceful rest and optimal posture. You’ll fall asleep more easily with a Sunshine Pillows travel neck pillow, and you’ll wake up feeling refreshed because you won’t have a painful, stiff neck.
We design our pillows to help you sit up correctly and reduce slouching; features that are often difficult to find if you’re tall or have a longer neck. We’ve made our travel neck pillows convenient and pleasurable to use with:
- A helpful handle for easy transport. The comfortable handle on the back of the neck travel pillow allows for seamless movement when you’re on the go. It also allows you to attach the pillow to a car neck rest or chair so you always have it on hand.
- A carrying bag that protects your pillow. When you’re not using your travel neck pillow, slip it into the carrying bag to keep it clean and protect it from accidents that could damage it.
At Sunshine Pillows, we want to wow you with the best neck travel pillows available. We have many affordable travel neck pillow options, such as the Sunshine Pillows Chiropractic Neck Pillow for Extra Neck Support. Don’t hesitate to contact us — we can’t wait to help.